Monday, March 23, 2015

Storm Boxed Set


Storm Boxed Set
(Episodes1-5) by Tara Crescent

Release Day Blitz




















March 23, 2015


All the Storm episodes in ONE Boxed Set! 

Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is
funny, charming and utterly sexy. 



I probably shouldn't have named
my vibrator after him. 


I probably shouldn't have
abandoned him in the middle of a winter storm. 


I probably shouldn't have
started playing BDSM games with him. 



Yet I did all these things. I'm the girl who
runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700. 



And I'm about to find out that Tim Banks and
I live in very different worlds.



BUY IT ON
AMAZON:
http://amzn.to/1C5eeUb




~*~ABOUT TARA CRESCENT~*~



Hello, I’m Tara
Crescent. I’ve always fantasized about being a mysterious spy, leading a secret
double-life, and now, I find that that’s come true!



Sort of.



By day, I’m a
mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but by night, I’m limited only by my
imagination; I sit, and I type, and I am a daring writer of BDSM, erotica and
romance.



In my spare time, I
write of course. I also read, garden, travel, cook, and almost never clean. I
just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix (zombie erotica, anyone?), and
I’m impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who. (I would kill for a
TARDIS.)



I’ve scribbled bits
and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by what I’m reading, which tends to be
mainly science-fiction and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of romance and
erotica thrown in.



I’m a huge believer
in happily-ever-after, but tempered by real life, where happily-ever-after is
possible, but takes work.  My favorite
kind of romance stories are ones that are somewhat believable; I like strong
men and women who know what they want out of life, and are driven to get it.





I love reader email;
I can be reached at taracrescent@gmail.com.



Happy reading and
writing!
































































Website: http://www.taracrescent.com
Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/tara.crescent
Twitter: 
http://twitter.com/TaraCrescent
Mailing list: 
http://eepurl.com/IM0dT


No comments:

Post a Comment