Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spotlight Saturday welcomes LACEY WOLFE!!!

Meet Lacey Wolfe!!

Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. From the time she was a child she would slip away to write short stories about people she knew and fantasies she wished would happen. It has always been her dream to be a published author and with her two children now of school age, she finally has the time to work on making her dream come true. 


Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their six cats and one black lab who rules the house.



Q&A with Shawn and Michele

- What inspired you to write your first novel?
LW: I’ve always written, but what really got my booty in gear is when my youngest started school and it meant I had to go out and get a job. I’ve become such a homebody, that I decided it was time to give this writing thing a go, so I started with novellas since they were easier to complete.

- What books/authors have inspired your life most?
LW: Before I published, I was a book reviewer. I made friends with a lot of authors, but one in particular took me under her wing and helped me. To this day, I am so thankful for author Keri Ford and all the help she gave me.

- Whom would you consider a writing mentor(s)?
LW: I look up to so many authors, and hope that one day my writing is as good as theirs. Ella Jade is my shoulder. She’s there for me whenever I need a shoulder to lean on, and is always helping me strengthen my writing.

- What book(s) are you reading now?
LW: I just finished Out Of Time by Jen McLaughlin and waiting not so patiently for the release of the last in the series at the end of this month.

- Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
LW: I recently read Kimber S. Dawn, and need to pick up her latest read. Christy Dilg is another new author for me. Great writing. Looking forward to her next book as well.

- What are your current writing projects?
LW: I am currently head over heels into the cowboy world. I am writing my first western romance titled Counting Cowboys. It’ll be the first book in the Carver Ranch series. I also have the sequel to Hypnotized that just released this week screaming at me. I wasn’t sure if there would be a sequel to this one, but Gabe and Paisley told me there will be.

- What would we find you doing when you're not at the keyboard?
LW: Cleaning my pig pen…I mean house. I also enjoy crocheting. Other than that, I’m really boring. I could be a reality TV show to put people to sleep at night.

- What are your favorite setting(s) to read/write about?
LW: I love modern day stories set in the South. If I come across a book that takes place in Georgia, it’s on my auto buy list.

- If you could be any character in your book(s), which would you be and why?
LW: I’d be Darcy from Wanted: Wife. She gets paid $1000 and all expenses paid a week to be a guys finance. I could so live with that.

- I’m a potential new fan.  Sell me your book in ten words or less.
LW: Sensual, quirky, sweet, sexy, swoon-worthy heros.

Top Five with Brandy


Top five favorite titles (these do not have to be favorite books)

Stealing His Heart by Ella Jade
Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Cruise
Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl
Dexter (This counts as a title, right? Yes…good)
Haven – the show on SYFY.

Top Ten with Felicia

Top ten snacks while writing:

Tea
Hard candy
Gum
Water
Chips
Pretzels
Grapes
More Tea (I gave up coffee for the new year….crazy, I know!)
Carrot sticks (Sure…yeah. I need to be kinda healthy, right?)
Jelly Beans!

The Books!




Find Lacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment